Board of Trustees
Regular Monthly Meeting Monday July 12, 2021
Call to Order- Matt Lenseigne, the board president, called the meeting to order at 6:03. Board members in attendance were Jill Cali, DeeDee Feeney, Loretta Sutherland, Laura Glunt, Ruth Gerbig, and Kathy Bray. Others in attendance were Kim Riley, the library director.
Call for Quorum – Quorum was met.
Reading and Approval of Minutes – Approved as read.
Reading and Approval of Financial Report – Claims $35,610.59 receipts $108,141.20.
Approval of Bills – Jill Cali moved to approve the financial report, Loretta seconded.
Report of the Director
- Maintenance issues – No maintenance issues.
- Programming updates – Programming updates are attached.
Looking for another user-friendly online program for our reading programs.
- Other-Circulation went up by 500 in June compared to June 2019.
Kim applied for a stem grant and we will hear Aug 17, 2021.
Committee Reports – none
Communications – Letter from state library that we are in compliance with state standards.
- Movie licensing/Audio Visual – Audio system works. We are waiting on the contract for the movie licensing.
- Bond issue (tabled until Spring 2022)
- Land- no new information
- Board vacancy- Discussed possible people for the vacancy. Will talk to someone from the school board for suggestions.
- 2022 Budget – Growth quotient for 2022 is 4.3%.
- Parking lot needs resealing. Received quote for $64700. Waiting for 2 more quotes.
Jill Cali motioned to approve up to $6500 to reseal the parking lot. Loretta seconded the motion. Motion passed.
Public Input- No public input.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:53
Next meeting is August 9, 2021