BEGINNING July 6TH
As libraries phase in services, the library experience will be different for staff, residents, and community partners than in pre-COVID-19 times. While we will be moving forward with our services it will take time for all to adjust and plan for our future. Healthy and safety of our staff and patrons is our number one concern.
- No in-person library programs will be offered.
- Study rooms will be closed
- One half of the computer lab will be available for use allowing for social distancing. Limited technology help will be provided to assist patrons (no one on one help will be provided). Computer usage will be limited to 30 min. Patrons MUST sign in and out each time. Computer keyboards and mice will be covered with plastic and changed between patrons. Please do not remove the plastic!
- Children’s play area will be closed.
- Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced to the best of our abilities. Seating will be removed/arranged to allow for this.
- Staff will be disinfecting computers and counters regularly throughout the day.
- Masks will be required of staff when working with the public.
- A daily self-health check is required of all staff. Anyone with a fever of 100 or above must stay home until fever free for 72 hours without the aid of medication.
- Masks will be highly encouraged for patrons.
- Due dates resume based on day checked out.
- Curbside service will remain available to those who wish to utilize this service.
As always, our digital library is open 24/7! If you need any help, please call the library 317-758-5201, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message on Facebook.
Please be patient with us and give us time to adjust to this new normal. We look forward to serving Adams Township and Sheridan Community School students in person once again!