Board of Trustees
Regular Monthly Meeting Monday May 10, 2021
Call to Order: Jill Cali, board vice-president, called the meeting to order at 6:00pm. Others in attendance were DeeDee Feeney, Laura Glunt, Loretta Sutherland, and Ruth Gerbig. Others in attendance were Kim Riley, the library director.
Call for Quorum – A Quorum was achieved with the attendance noted above.
Reading and Approval of Minutes -The minutes of the March 8th meeting were approved.
Reading and Approval of Financial Report – Laura reported receipts of $20,504.09 and disbursements of 25,439.34.
Approval of Bills – Loretta moved to approve the bills, Laura seconded the motion. Bills were approved.
Report of the Director
- Maintenance issues – Roof: roof repair should start in the next 2 weeks. Community room: air condition was worked on. Women’s restroom: waiting on parts for a toilet repair. Entry doors: waiting on parts to fix both the front and back doors crash bars.
- Summer reading: starts June 1st and ends July 10th. Reading will be logged on-line and a bingo card will be passed out to encourage children to discover our community. Pizza parties will be held the week of July 12th.
- Blood Drive was May 6th. Collected 9 units.
- Started a service with Wowbrary to send weekly emails to patrons with new items.
- Advertised for a Programming Director. 2 applications received.
- After hours pick up lockers have been installed. Will start using them later in the week.
- Movie licensing/Audio Visual (tabled until we begin programming)
- Bond issue (tabled until Spring 2022)
Public Input– There is none.
Adjournment- Jill adjourned the meeting at 6:30. Next board meeting May 10, 2021.