Board of Trustees
Regular Monthly Meeting Monday April 12, 2021
Call to Order: Matt Lenseigne, board president, called the meeting to order at 6:00pm. Others in attendance were DeeDee Feeney, Laura Glunt, Kathy Bray, and Ruth Gerbig. Others in attendance were Kim Riley, the library director, and Eliana Henderson, the ACT student.
Call for Quorum – A Quorum was achieved with the attendance noted above.
Reading and Approval of Minutes -The minutes of the March 8th meeting were approved.
Reading and Approval of Financial Report – Laura reported receipts of $44,381.31 and disbursements of 40,162.45.
Approval of Bills – Kathy moved to approve the bills, DeeDee seconded the motion. Bills were approved.
Report of the Director
- Maintenance issues – Roof- Insurance approved the roof claim for $30,000 worth. This will be a partial roof replacement. We will not need to pay the deductible.
- Easter Bunny drive through was a success with 133 gifts passed out.
- Blood Drive May 6th.
- Started a service with Wowbrary to send weekly emails to patrons with new items.
- Movie licensing/Audio Visual (tabled until we begin programming)
- Text messaging is now working with Evergreen.
- Evergreen is 65% finished. Our circulation has improved.
- Bond issue (tabled until Fall 2022)
- Kim attended a webinar about outdoor lockers for late pickup that was successfully done at another library. They spent $562. Kim is going to check into this for our library and make a decision.
Public Input– There is none.
Adjournment- Matt Adjourned the meeting at 6:20. Next board meeting May 10th, 2021.