Board of Trustees Meeting
Monday, February 8, 2021
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
Call to Order. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 by Matt Leniengne. Other board members present were DeeDee Feeney, Ruth Gerbig, Kathy Bray, Laura Glunt, Jill Cali and Loretta Sutherland. Others in attendance were Kim Riley, library director.
Call for Quorum. A quorum was achieved, with attendance as noted above.
Reading and Approval of Minutes. The minutes of the January, 2021 Board of Trustees meeting were reviewed and approved as written. Jill moved to be approved, Matt seconded. Motion passed.
Reading and of the Financial Report. Laura reported receipts of $ $20,315.90 and expenditures of 92,545.62 .
Approval of the Bills. After review, JIll motioned and Kathy 2nd it. The motion passed
Report of the Director
- Maintenance Issues
- Toilet’s repaired
- Programming Updates
- Reading program: 12 people participated and read 108 books
- Easter Bunny drive by is set for March 27th
- March 4th Blood Drive
- $2000 Cares Act Grant was awarded
Committee Reports. None presented for review
Communications. None presented for review
- Movie Licensing/ Audio Visual (tabled until we begin programing)
- Text messaging (tabled until we move further with Evergreen)
- Evergreen- 28% done.
- Bond issue (tabled until 2022)
- Land – Discussed land for sale and will not go forward with this land until the land has closed.
New Business. – No new business.
Public Input. No public input presented
Adjournment. – Adjourned at 6:28