- Curbside service will be offered Monday + Thursday from 10am-5:30pm.
- Tuesday,Wednesday + Friday from 10am-4:30pm
- Saturday from 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Patrons can call us (317-758-5201), email firstname.lastname@example.org, (or place a hold on books already checked out via our website). We will let them know at the time of the request what day their books will be available. There is a 10 item limit per library card per day.
- When a patron arrives, they will pull up to the circle, call the library and let us know they are here. Staff will then check out the books, sack them and set on a table outside the building (weather permitting). The patron can at that time, get out of their cars, pick up the books, and return any items in the book drop.
- Place return materials in drop box.