103 W 1ST ST. SHERIDAN, IN 46069
MONDAY – THURS – 10AM – 7:00PM
FRIDAY – 10AM – 5:30PM
SATURDAY – 9:00AM – 1:00PM
SUNDAY – CLOSED
Sheridan Public Library welcomes new or existing residents of Adams Township in Hamilton County. Your library card will be issued at the Circulation Desk located at the library. Be sure to bring a valid photo ID and/or a document recently issued to verify your current address. (examples: billing, statements ) Your new card will gain access to our Digital Library, as well as material available at our library. The card will also allow you to check out materials at all Hamilton County Library locations.
A Non-Resident Card is available for a fee of $85.00 a year (Non-Served Residents must pay the non-resident fee to be eligible to purchase PLAC for $65.00 a year.)
For any additional questions, feel free to contact us at 317-758-5201
- FREE PUBLIC INTERNET ACCESS (To be eligible to use the public access computer you must have a signed policy form located at the circulation desk. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must sign for you.)
- COPIES: Color=$0.25 per copy Black/White=$0.10 per copy. The library staff makes the copies for the patrons.
- FAXING: $1.00 for each long distance page sent, or $0.10 per page for local or toll free faxes. All incoming faxes are 10 cents a page.
- LAMINATING: $0.25 for small items, $0.50 for half sheets and $1.00 for full size sheets. Please see Librarian for this service
- INTER-LIBRARY LOAN is an available service to our library patrons. To make an inter-library loan request, ask a Librarian for assistance; the librarians fill out the necessary forms for the patrons. Our courier delivers and picks-up materials every Thursday and once requested materials are available, phone calls are made to the patrons that requested them.